Friday, December 5, 2008

Kings Of Leon Nominated for 3 Grammy’s!


Kings Of Leon have been nominated in 3 different categories for the 2008 Grammy's.

Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals
Sex On Fire

Best Rock Song
Sex On Fire

Best Rock Album
Only By The Night

My friend Lee introduced me to this band back in March of this year. They are absolutely amaaaaaaaaazing and their Grammy nominations speak volumes about their new album. This is by far one of my new favorite groups. They've been around for awhile but are just now starting to get the media attention and recognition they deserve.

Check out their myspace where you can listen to songs from their new album, "Only By The Night."

My favorite tracks on the album include: #1 Closer, #3 Sex on Fire, #6 Revelry, #10 Be Somebody.

My favorite lyrics are the opening to the song Revelry: "What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine, put the fire in my bones with the sweet taste of kerosene."

No comments:

Post a Comment